2D puzzle-platformer Albert & Otto coming to Xbox One on January 10, PS4 on January 16
Digerati Distribution, in partnership with K Bros Games, will release 2D puzzle-platformer Albert Otto for Xbox One on January 10 worldwide, and PlayStation 4 on January 16 in North America and January 17 in Europe, the company announced.
Albert Otto was first released for PC (Steam in October 2015, followed by Android (Google Play) in November 2016.
Here is an overview of the game, via Digerati Distribution:
Albert Otto is a story set in 1939 Germany about a boy and his abducted sister’s magical bunny. They embark on a journey to find her, overcoming murderous beasts and lethal puzzles by working together.
- Unique mechanic utilizing a little bunny which the player can carry around or leave and/or remotely control in order to solve puzzles.
- A story inspired by dark events buried in our history and told through a child’s drawings and clues scattered throughout the game that force the player to think outside the box.
- Levitate sheep, use them as platforms to swim on, a torch to light a dark cave or as a distraction for wolves while you make a quick escape. (if your stomach can handle it).
- 2.5 – 3 hours of unique puzzles that utilize a bunny, levitation, electrical switches, wolves, piranhas and more.
- Experience a mix of slow paced thought provoking puzzle design and fast unforgiving gauntlet sections.
- Come face to face with intimidating larger than life mechanical monsters and outsmart them.
Watch the console announcement trailer below.