Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology battle system trailer
Atlus has released a new trailer for Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology introducing the game’s battle system.
In Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology, players will utilize a turn-based battle system that “takes a well thought out strategy to maximize your attacks.” Here is how you can take advantage of the system:
- Maneuver adversaries around the battle grid
- Strike multiple foes in one attack
- Shift your enemy or team’s attack order to take full advantage of capabilities using the change command
- Receive combat aid with new support skills
- Finish off opponents with a devastating blow using mana burst abilities
Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology is available now for 3DS in Japan, and will launch on February 13 in the Americas and February 16 in Europe.
Watch the trailer below.