The Raven Remastered announced for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
THQ Nordic has announced The Raven Remastered, a remastered version of The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief. It will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Mac on March 13.
In addition to fully remastered animations, lighting, and hair in full HD resolution, The Raven Remastered will also feature subtitles for the first time in French, Spanish, and Simplified Chinese in addition to its previous German, Russian, Polish, and Italian subtitles.
Here is an overview of the game, via THQ Nordic:
London, 1964. An ancient ruby is stolen from the British Museum. At the crime scene: a raven feather. Is somebody trying to follow in the footsteps of The Raven, the legendary master thief who disappeared years before?
Constable Anton Jakob Zellner finds himself in the middle of the kind of murder mystery he so far only knew from reading his favorite crime novels. Nothing is what it seems. Everyone has something to hide. And the Raven is always one step ahead…
- A classic whodunit adventure from King Art Games, the creators of the Book of Unwritten Tales-series.
- Experience a thrilling crime story through the eyes of multiple characters.
- Classic murder mystery locations, from a train in the Swiss alps, to a majestic cruise ship and the Cairo Museum.
- High quality voice acting from a compelling cast of quirky characters.
- Fully remastered animations, lighting and hair in full HD resolution.
Watch the announcement trailer below. View the first screenshots, including several comparisons to the original version, at the gallery.